Thursday, April 7, 2011

Chef McKenzey

McKenzey decided to help me make dinner and then we took pictures of her food creations.  She came up with the menu (with some help) and then helped me cook the whole thing...

Meatball sandwich with melted cheese on a wheat sandwich round with squash dipped in eggs fried in olive oil and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and pepper.

Mac cut all the squash - made some food still life for us to take pictures of and then helped me dip the squash. I cooked it  and she heavily sprinkled the squash with the Parmesan and pepper. Then Belle got involved and toasted all the buns and put mayo on them and we made the plate for each person.  Here are some of the food still life pictures she took....

Earlier in the day we read the Earth Kids Discover Magazine The girls drew pictures while Michael and I read and here is what they came up with - and the facts that they learned.. 





  

No comments:

Post a Comment