Thursday, February 3, 2011

Beach Day!!!

#25 - Expose more, teach less...... Beach day, when its 81 and you haven't been swimming in months it's a beach day!!  We mostly chased the seagulls - ( I have never seen so many) and played in the water and it was freezing.  We found a dead stingray that had chunks out of it and lots of jelly fish.

Then we played at the playground next to the beach for a good hour, wow and met 3 new friends.


After we got back and took a warm shower, I wouldn't let the girls turn on the TV. They both went and found something to do.... I found Mac sometime later playing a fun math game, adding double digit  numbers, doing multiplication and a fraction game. Then she explained to me how fractions work, very interesting....

I found Belle reading to her stuff toys, and then later I caught her posing each bear she had and then drawing them one by one in her drawing book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment