Saturday, February 19, 2011

We finished the Kenx and it works!!!!!

We finally finished the Kenx project and it actually works!!!!!  Yea I thought we would never get that done, but it is so exciting that it works!!!!


So the big question yesterday was Why are elephants so big???  Why do they have such big ears?? They are the fatest land animal and they have such big ears to keep them cool.... Which led to looking up there skin texture, there size, baby animal and they live in groups that protect the babies.... and much more....


We also found a really big green moth....

So I had McKenzey look up green moth on my phone, then she got interested in the pink and other colored moths and set there read all about them and different insects it was very interesting...

2 comments:

  1. That is so fantastic, Chrissie! I think one of the most wonderful things is that you are teaching the girls how to ask questions about the things around them! Wish I had done more of that and then been encouraged to find the answers when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see more photos or vids of the Kenx. Maybe a vid with the girls talking about building it and how it works?

    ReplyDelete